BUCKOne is the definitive online financial platform for parents and children.

The app guides parents to teach their kids to earn, save and spend responsibly.

BUCKOne is the definitive online financial platform for parents and children.

The app guides parents to teach their kids to earn, save and spend responsibly.

MEET BUCK

The friendly character BUCK is a personification of a dollar and your life instructor on the journey to understand personal finance and money management.  Financial Excellence is 80% about behavior of how one manages money.  The remaining 20% is knowledge around money and the knowing of what to do with your time and money.

MEET BUCK

The friendly character BUCK is a personification of a dollar and your life instructor on the journey to understand personal finance and money management.  Financial Excellence is 80% about behavior of how one manages money.  The remaining 20% is knowledge around money and the knowing of what to do with your time and money.

FOUNDERS STORY

The BUCKOne founders, Dustin and Febyolla Goss, began the financial literacy publishing journey in 2019 when they founded BUCK Academy. The entrepreneurial couple published several award-winning books that led to the beginnings of a youth personal financial literacy company that specializes in books, lessons, and content on the topic of MONEY.

FOUNDERS STORY

The BUCKOne founders, Dustin and Febyolla Goss, began the financial literacy publishing journey in 2019 when they founded BUCK Academy. The entrepreneurial couple published several award-winning books that led to the beginnings of a youth personal financial literacy company that specializes in books, lessons, and content on the topic of MONEY.

MISSION

BUCKOne is responsible fintech guiding a lifetime of financial health. BUCKOne is the definitive responsible online financial platform for parents and children.  Our software and content empower parents to automate money management while teaching targeted skill development to promote, incentivize and promote responsible financial behaviors.

MISSION

BUCKOne is responsible fintech guiding a lifetime of financial health. BUCKOne is the definitive responsible online financial platform for parents and children.  Our software and content empower parents to automate money management while teaching targeted skill development to promote, incentivize and promote responsible financial behaviors.

VISION

BUCKOne is a TRANSFORMATIONAL financial system designed to help families engage and become financially healthy for generations to come.

VISION

BUCKOne is a TRANSFORMATIONAL financial system designed to help families engage and become financially healthy for generations to come.